“Individual sessions are catered specifically to an individual’s preferences, needs and goals.
All individuals must participate in an initial assessment to determine realistic goals that music therapist can address. After the initial assessment, clients will be subject to re-evaluation every 8 weeks to determine if goals and needs are being met. “
The individual experience may include:
- Singing to promote communication and speech needs.
- Songwriting to process grief or to express emotions in a non-invasive method.
- Playing an instrument to decrease pain or symptoms of stress.
- Creating specialized playlists to alter moods.
- Making song selections and improvising sounds to feel more empowered.
- Adapted music lessons for kids, teens or adults with special needs or developmental delays or physical disabilities.
Let us design your ideal therapeutic and musical plan today!
Individual sessions can be scheduled at your convenience pending the therapists availability. Evening and Saturday sessions are available!
Sessions are conducted at our Jupiter location. Available by appointment only. Please contact us to schedule: 561-501-1086