“Group music therapy sessions are typically more cost effective for families and siblings. Groups are a great way to promote social skills and interactions through playing instruments and singing and encouraging meaningful expressions. ”
- Group experiences may include:
- Passing instruments to peers to increase social awareness
- Singing karaoke to facilitate self-confidence
- Playing the drums follow the leader style to support healthy leadership and follower skills.
- Dancing and moving to music to promote acceptable social behaviors for being in the “real world.”
- Making song selections and activity selections to promote decision making and give participants a “voice.”
Check out some of our Upcoming groups at our Jupiter location!